• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AA Sacked

V Reddy

International Debutant
Aa Sacked

Here is the team

Sehwag
Yuvraj
Chopra
Ganguly
Sachin
Dravid
Laxman
Patel
Bahutule
Harbhajan
Zaheer
Salvi
Balaji
Kumble

esgallindeion

U19 12th Man
Well, as long as he gets included in the ODIs I wont mind much. Personally, I think he's much better bowling at the slog overs.

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
what the hell are you on...

Ajit 'smack me for fours and sixes please' Agarkar

is not a death bowler, albeit even i liked during the firts 2/3 years of his international career, when he took wickets at a not too bad rpo. Anyways, Zaheer Khan is a good death bowler

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
He has never been a "at the death" bowler in his career.....but I am sure he will make yet another comeback one of these days....

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
gibbsnsmith said:
albeit even i liked during the firts 2/3 years of his international career, when he took wickets at a not too bad rpo.
AA has never has never had a good economy rate. On the contrary, it's always been poor (always over 5 I believe).

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
maybe but he got wickets at a very impressive rate!

50wkts in 12 games is outstanding..too bad hes **** [decent at best] now

Mr Mxyzptlk

Ironically, his economy rate has dropped by 0.14 points since his first two years of play and his average has dropped by 1.84 points.

Also interesting is that since his first year of play, his economy rate has dropped by 0.6 points while his average is exactly 5 points higher.

Craig

World Traveller
The chances of be changing my Cricket Web user name to Buddhika Fernado has dropped dramatically.

I know Ravi Sharstri is a big fan of him (AA). And is this the same Chopra that was involved in this match fixing drama?

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Ironically, his economy rate has dropped by 0.14 points since his first two years of play and his average has dropped by 1.84 points.

Also interesting is that since his first year of play, his economy rate has dropped by 0.6 points while his average is exactly 5 points higher.
Stat Freak :yawn:

V Reddy

International Debutant
Craig said:
I know Ravi Sharstri is a big fan of him (AA). And is this the same Chopra that was involved in this match fixing drama?
No, his name is Aakash Chopra while the other one was Nikhil Chopra.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Personally, I think he's much better bowling at the slog overs.
There goes a fat flying Cow !!

What are you on mate .***F****S****F***
LOL Gayjith Agarkar was better of being 13 man.. LOL Death Bowler.. i bet you parthiv patel their keeper could bowl better med pace .. Ajith agarkar runs up and bowls like my granny does

sorry my aim is not to take my pain out on you but the man whos cursed name is taken each time..

Can someone get the stats on how many counts has AA played in a game and how many times India has lost / won on that count..

Proud to Hate AA in the AIDS ( Agarkar Dis-appreciation Society ) Members - Cloete , Liam , GibbnSmith , Lord of Darkness

masterblaster

International Captain
yeah Kim,

I second that!!

Its easy to criticise people, Agarkar is a very talented and able player. Im sure none of us could hit him for six....

I know you can't Lord!!!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
That isn't a relevant argument re: whether he's good or not, but I think Reuben is being a tiny bit harsh.

TESTS - P16 W3 D4 L9

ODIs - P115 W61 NR6 L48

Mr Mxyzptlk

I'm not against AA per se. Rather I'm against the exploitation of his name. So really I'm anti-AAAS.