• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* - India in West Indies

Bun

Banned
June 4 - Only T20 International, Trinidad

6th - 1st ODI Trinidad
8th - 2nd ODI Trinidad
11th - 3rd ODI Antigua
13th - 4th ODI, Antigua
16th - 5th ODI, Jamaica

June 20-24 - 1st Test, Jamaica
28-2 Jul - 2nd Test, Barbados
July 6-10 3rd Test, Dominica

Bun

Banned
If Pak touring Ind during the spring (2012) is a reality, then we are looking at mouthwatering prospect of 17 tests in the next 12 months (3 away+3 home vs WI, 4 away in Aus, 4 away in Eng, 3 home vs Pak). If not, still 14 should do!

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I really hope India-WI produces some good cricket. In my lifetime, I have only seen one half-decent series between the two countries (1994), rest have all been terrible. Six Tests of dross would be unbearable.

Bun

Banned
I really hope India-WI produces some good cricket. In my lifetime, I have only seen one half-decent series between the two countries (1994), rest have all been terrible. Six Tests of dross would be unbearable.
97? Had an epic finish with India failing to chase 120 odd or something?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Edwards, Roach, Russell. (Y)

If only Taylor could get himself fit too, would have an epic pace attack.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I look forward to seeing Raina play Roach.

I wonder what kind of wickets the Windies will prepare. Surely they need some bounce with the pace attack they now have

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Raina won't be in the test squad either you'd hope.

Get Badrinath or Kohli in there.

Bun

Banned
Kohli in all likelihood will get his first break in test cricket. Pujara and Kohli will have to slug it out.

Also feel Dravid's time is up.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Yeah, Badri deserves a place significantly more than any other contender but I doubt the BCCI has the balls to admit it ****ed up previously which is what it'd be doing if Badri is picked now.

We'll probably see Dravid continue at No.3 and Pujara/Raina alternating at No.6 like last time, I see a change in selection policy only if both of them fail in one more series. They really really shouldn't pick Ishant Sharma.

Can't wait for the tests, been soo long, stupid IPL in the middle. :(

Also, WI, Please prepare a fiery Jamaica deck.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
97? Had an epic finish with India failing to chase 120 odd or something?
Didn't really enjoy that TBF. :ph34r:

Seriously, it was a dull-fest barring that game, lots of slow-scoring rain-interrupted matches, with Sidhu scoring a double century in one of the bore draws.

Borges

International Regular
Yeah, Badri deserves a place significantly more than any other contender but I doubt the BCCI has the balls to admit it ****ed up previously which is what it'd be doing if Badri is picked now.
Badri got a very raw deal from BCCI. Just imagine, a consistent run machine with a FC average of 60+, not given a chance to prove himself at the international level.

But he is almost 31 now, and unfair as it is, I would much rather invest in the future - blood younger players like Pujara, Kohli, Mukund in tests.

And please, pretty please, no Yuvraj and no Raina in the test squad.