• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Logo for ICC WC 2015

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It has an Indigenous/Aboriginal art theme. Not really that weird I'd have thought.

See below:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Ah, I see. What's odd about it is that it only seems to be using that style for the figure's legs and bat, the rest seems a closer style to the 2011 logo.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I actually really like it!

I'm not usually a fan of aboriginal art at all, but the integration of two important aspects of the host countries works really well together.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can see some angst ahead that the designers have appropriated dot paintings for the logo. Will be considered by many to be distinctly INappropriate.

benchmark00

Look at the batsman rolling his wrists in order to keep the ball down. To any young logos out there, that is a perfect example of how to play the shot.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
I can't help but thinking that the Aboriginal art theme will lose it's impact when India ****ing steal this World Cup, too.

_Ed_

I'm rarely impressed by logos for big events, but I do actually like this one.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Looks ok. Not sure that the two syles mesh though. Would look far better if only one was used throughout.