• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My Logo

Kimbo

International Debutant
Basically you pour honey all over your body and roll around the carpet, then you leave it forever. Try it, its great. Really good for you.

Kimbo

International Debutant
No your right it isn't but I am now beginning to understand how your vulgarity came about.

No wonder Lou P has gone loopy. It's all your fault... you sticky fluffy man you!

RanjO

U19 Debutant
Look it was only once....once i tell you. Honest, they spiked my drink....really they did.:wow:

Kimbo

International Debutant
You'll show them! Just like you showed that bloke in Crouch End who was wearing his trousers low...

do you remember that? huh? huh? do you remember phonin me about 8 times... you will when you see that phone bill!

Kimbo

International Debutant
Marc please explain your posting technique. Do you scan every topic of the forum just looking for that oppurtunity for an abvious comment? It would be interesting to hear from a legend like yourself. It will be like getting tips from Sachin.

Kimbo

International Debutant
What would be the average amount of time per day you spend looking on the forum?

And if it is a flat period does it distress you that there isn't a lot to say?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Kimbo said:
What would be the average amount of time per day you spend looking on the forum?
Varies on how much I'm at home.

Kimbo said:
And if it is a flat period does it distress you that there isn't a lot to say?
No, because there's always this forum that's full of drivel to post it! :P