• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2011

Who will win the Indian Premier League 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Gambhir has a case for being the best batsman in the world when you take into account all 3 formats.

Absolute star.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Kallis doesn't play T20 internationals for South Africa. So no he doesn't qualify.

Gambhir has played match-winning knocks in the 07 T20 WC final and 2011 ODI WC final.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Yeah, I can understand it when you are chasing, but when setting a target surely you want you're best two batsman facing as many balls as possible.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah, was extremely odd captaincy from Warne. Basically they had 15 less runs on the board, at a minimum, because of it.

Somerset Chops

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
His t20 international career is better than Gambhir's even when he doesn't play? lol
http://www.espncricinfo.com/southafrica/content/player/45789.htm

Warne really regretting leaving Watson and Taylor so low in the batting order. Tait was a tough call i guess not sure what i would have done with him.

Im no expert but it was a clear mistake not having Watson open , your best batsman in the form of his life and you leave him down the order to smash a few at the end , rubbish decision.

Although he got some batting time today Taylor has been underused to by them also.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Harsha Bhogle kept taking digs at Kallis's T20 batting, seems he hasn't been following the IPL much in the last two years. :dry: