• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2011

Who will win the Indian Premier League 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sehwag is devastating when he gets going.. already played 3 brilliant knocks in this IPL. Call him an FTB or whatever you like, but his talent for hitting boundaries is simply unmatched in his generation of batsmen.

jan

State Vice-Captain
Enjoyed VS's batting much :)
Was it pure awesomeness from Sehwag or was there some notable lameness from opposition?

And why does everyone pronounce his name in different way?
Soo-egg
Say-wag
Say-whug
Seh-h-waaag

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Enjoyed VS's batting much :)
Was it pure awesomeness from Sehwag or was there some notable lameness from opposition?

And why does everyone pronounce his name in different way?
Soo-egg
Say-wag
Say-whug
Seh-h-waaag
The last one is the correct way. :)

jan

State Vice-Captain
The last one is the correct way. :)
Hey, thats how I would pronounce it in my mother tongue. English screws a lot of proper names sadly. But it is the most simplistic language thanks to which we all can talk together ;)

Cruxdude

International Debutant
What an innings by Sehwag. Watched the game till Delhi were 3 down and was travelling for the rest of the game. Singlehandedly took a mediocre team to a win against an above average attack of Steyn, Ishant and Mishra. WAG.

Tastic212

Cricket Spectator
Well I hope Darren Lehman is kicking himself for not picking duminy over whit e he could've won quite a few more matches and possibly made the semi final? Yet Deccan cannot win at home? But well played to sehwag was a kevin o'brien innings of note

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Was at Hyderabad stadium today. Was a treat to watch Sehwag hit them all over the park. I have now been treated by Sehwag's strokeplay in a stadium in all 3 forms of the game. :D