• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Indian Premier League 2011

Who will win the Indian Premier League 2011?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Warne! :wub: Still got it. Would still make any team in the world IMHO.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hopefully Rajasthan get up.

I am laying (betting against) the favourite in every match of the IPL. KKR almost worked last night, and Rajasthan looking good right now.

Found out about this betting strategy from a guy last year. In a competition like the IPL it works wonders. Most teams are even and the odds are often ridiculous pre-match. Particularly early in the tournament with everyone having new lists of players.

Daemon

Haven't been watching, has Dravid been ****ty or Ishant been that good? Or a combination of both?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Btw, Johan Botha at 3, so awesome.

Dravid and Botha at the crease in a T20 is :laugh:

Rajasthan being the new Bangalore :cool:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
They still have Menaria,Oram and Taylor to come though,ALL of whom can hit really big.

Still can't figure why they are not playing Rahane though.
Either Raut is really good or Rahane is injured?

Daemon

RR have got a line up full of batsmen that have the capabilities of playing short cameos. Think Dravids role is the anchor and then we have Taylor who is obviously a game changer as well. Their batting isn't as weak as it looks, just that if Taylor/Oram don't score then I think they will struggle to post or chase big totals

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
So much hate for Botha on CW.

I'm a fan. Yeah his action is awful, but I like his character and the way he goes about it.