• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in Bangladesh

Spark

Global Moderator
Do we have any cricket between this tour and the SL tour? Could get kind of boring if not.

Craig

World Traveller
The highlight of my year ITBT. I hope Bangladesh win, so at least I can feel better about a certain ODI series in Bangladesh last year :mad: :blowup:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well this is well organised, i guess the one plus is that you were in seperate groups in the world cup and haven't played each other recently. Seems a bizarre tour to have though after such a long time on the go for Australia.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
At least Australia are already there, so it won't be so bad.

Ferguson and Hastings can actually play cricket!

outbreak

First Class Debutant
These ODI's are a joke. Don't know why they've cancelled the tests but what's the point of playing more ODI's?

SeamUp

International Coach
I love ODI cricket but people keep questioning it and series like these are why it keeps getting questioned.

Bascially each of the 3 games here are what I call an AMODI and no disrespect to India but they love these as well.

ANOTHER MEANINGLESS ONE DAY INTERNATIONAL!

robinjr

School Boy/Girl Captain
These ODI's are a joke. Don't know why they've cancelled the tests but what's the point of playing more ODI's?
i'm pretty happy there arn't any tests since i dearly don't want Aus to become the first top side to lose to bangers tbh.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Am I the only one looking forward to this series?

I couldn't care less that Ponting and the guys have been playing for months. What do I gain as a cricketing fan if this series isn't played? Not much. I look forward to competing against Bangladesh in what will be a testing series for Australia.

Only two negatives I can see is that Australia may lose (and I wouldn't mind as Bangladesh are an easy team to support) and the Australian players might be overcooked prior to the IPL (oh noes!).

vcs

Australia usually take a long break after World Cups, don't they?

outbreak

First Class Debutant
I am looking forward to this series, what has annoyed me is i was looking forward to some tests being played but they changed the schedule to only ODI's (originally herd it was so they miss less IPL time). That's bull**** to me. I like Bangladesh and have been keen to see the Aussies play them again now (they could actually beat Australia this time i think).

vcs

He'll probably be rested anyway. Can see them playing virtually a 2nd string team.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
Wasn't it reported last year he would give up ODI's after the world cup and focus on prolonging his test career?