• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Attractive Test cricketer

Most attractive test cricketer?

• Total voters

Stace

First Class Debutant
I always hear Rohit Sharma's style compared to David Gower, i'm too young to have watched him, did any of you hear see him? Was he as stylish as most commentator's (mostly the Indian ones) say? Was he ever rated around or close to the top 10 batsman in the world? I know its a little off topic but I didn't think it was worth starting a new thread..

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gower was incredibly stylish - almost a left handed Mark Waugh, perhaps even easier on the eye. Sharma looks like a sack of **** tied together with string next to Gower.

And yeah, he certainly was rated in the top 10 players in the world at various times during his career.

Stace

First Class Debutant
Gower was incredibly stylish - almost a left handed Mark Waugh, perhaps even easier on the eye. Sharma looks like a sack of **** tied together with string next to Gower.

And yeah, he certainly was rated in the top 10 players in the world at various times during his career.
Thanks for that, left handers do tend to look extra stylish for some reason. :thumbsup:

andmark

International Captain
When he does play test cricket, Eoin Morgan can be great to watch, particularly for his sweeps/reverse sweeps. I'm not sure about Ian Bell though, because I get the feeling when he's driving in the covers there's something missing which I can't put my finger on (maybe that's just me).

Stace

First Class Debutant
When he does play test cricket, Eoin Morgan can be great to watch, particularly for his sweeps/reverse sweeps. I'm not sure about Ian Bell though, because I get the feeling when he's driving in the covers there's something missing which I can't put my finger on (maybe that's just me).
Bell's cover drives are not in the same league as Michael Vaughan's don't you think?

andmark

International Captain
Yeah, Vaughan's was much better, generally just more fluent. I get the feeling that it's a genuine effort for Bell to drive though.