• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Attractive Test cricketer

Most attractive test cricketer?

• Total voters

SeamUp

International Coach
Jacques Henry Kallis for me...just love to watch him bat...full stop.

The way he plays almost every cricket shot in the MCC cricket manual to perfection gives me goosebumps.

But there are many others I love to watch as well.

This really is a batsman's game...where the bowling options?

salman85

International Debutant
I have never found Amla pleasing on the eye.He's very effective,but he's definitley not graceful.

Out of the given options,Laxman takes the cake.No batsman in the world looks good as he does when on song.

Also,Mohammad Yousuf should be in the list too.He's more graceful a batsman than half of the ones mentioned in the poll.Even when he doesn't score big,there's always that touch of incredible grace about his batting.

Last edited:

SeamUp

International Coach
When Amla wafts his wand, its majestic.

The back-foot punch forward of point is the stand-out.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Who is the best cricketer in the world? Sanga
Who is the most attractive cricketer in the world? Sreesanth, but Sanga's a close second.
Who is the best cricketer to watch in the world? Sanga by a ****ing mile. Tendulkar, Ponting et al. are almost ugly in comparison to Sanga. Haven't seen anyone bat with so much grace.

cricfan077

Cricket Spectator
Who is the most attractive cricketer in the world? Sreesanth, but Sanga's a close second.
Who is the best cricketer to watch in the world? Sanga by a ****ing mile. Tendulkar, Ponting et al. are almost ugly in comparison to Sanga. Haven't seen anyone bat with so much grace.
Really :wacko:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Kids tend to have irrational opinions. No surprises.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You can't make an argument for Sanga being a better cricketer than Kallis if he isn't keeping at test level.

Additionally by cricket you must only be including test cricket, because Sanga only scored his first ODI ton in 2 years or something last night.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
You can't make an argument for Sanga being a better cricketer than Kallis if he isn't keeping at test level.

Additionally by cricket you must only be including test cricket, because Sanga only scored his first ODI ton in 2 years or something last night.
His last ODI ton came in June 2008

hang on

State Vice-Captain
really looking forward to sangakarra living up to the quality of his renown when he tours england in a couple of months.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Disagree with all of the above. :)

smash84

The Tiger King
the thread title is misleading. I find the most attractive cricket to be played by fast bowlers and Dale steyn is missing in that list. Even Umar Gul when he is reverse swinging the ball is a treat to watch

cricfan077

Cricket Spectator
Sanga can became one of all time best. He is wonderful batsman to watch. and one of few players that can play all three format of the game at his best. He can be very attacking batsman. he hit 90 odd runs with 40 ball i think vs india. and he is the only batsman to score 4 consecutive 150+ in test.

Last edited: