• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite Gunns player?

Kimbo

International Debutant
heres the lovely meat. mmmm....

Roses? what you on about? or maybe it was me that smelt... nose too close to my mouth...

hope you enjoyed my random text messages. its a bit exciting goin into queenstown.

Attachments

Kimbo

International Debutant
oh right course yeh... he likes everyone equal... or hates everyone equal... ;)

Kimbo

International Debutant
To be honest I probably did have more alcohol than water while I was in England. hmm... detoxing now. by circumstances rather than choice ;)

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Message for Kim.

I got two messages for you kim.

Number 1 - Tails was very puzzeled when I passed the message on. Took her a while to work it out.

Number 2 - Ros didn't even know you were back in NZ so EMAIL HER.

Kimbo

International Debutant
hmm... tails shouldn't have been puzzled. just remind her of stocky's little trick.

and roz... hmmm... i'll see her when i see her...

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
You may not see Ros that much. She is living at Lincoln for the summer as well, and playing club cricket in Christchurch. Going to summer school there until Feburary I think.

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Lincoln is the future. Ros chose Lincoln over Auckland so that says something. Maybe so she can spend more time with her boyfriend:D