• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where can i watch these ODI"s matches or innings

Gooch20

Banned
I have been wanting for some one to post the following ODIS or innings on youtube, but no such luck yet

Sri lanka's 398 against kenya in 1996 worldcup

Englands 363 against Pakistan from 1992-1993 series

Robin Smith's 167 against Australia in 1993

Brian Lara's 117 against Bangladesh in 1999, which was the second fastest Odi century

Graham Gooch's 129* against West Indies in 1986, which won England the match

Saeed Anwar's 126 of 99 balls against Sri Lanka in 1990 in Australia

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Ive done some of those already, Anwar 126 for example, check my channel. The Sri Lanka 398 wasnt televised. Same for Gooch's 129*, it was very poorly televised and just not available, i'd be highly surprised if anyone had footage from that 86 tout to WI, ive personally spoken to people at tv stations in WI and they have nothing from what was broadcast, footage is rare and awful if it exists.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Robin Smith's 160 odd should be available on some tour videos. Likely not especially long highlights though.

It was a great knock. I can't think of many better in a losing ODI cause.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Robin Smith's 160 odd should be available on some tour videos. Likely not especially long highlights though.

It was a great knock. I can't think of many better in a losing ODI cause.
Yes please, and Mark Waugh's hundred in the same game. One of my earliest cricketing memories not involving India.

EDIT : I meant I would like to see them, if Robelinda hasn't uploaded them already.

Gooch20

Banned
Ive done some of those already, Anwar 126 for example, check my channel. The Sri Lanka 398 wasnt televised. Same for Gooch's 129*, it was very poorly televised and just not available, i'd be highly surprised if anyone had footage from that 86 tout to WI, ive personally spoken to people at tv stations in WI and they have nothing from what was broadcast, footage is rare and awful if it exists.
yup thanks! i just watched Anwar's 126, that was one hell of a innings at the begining of his career.

Its a shame that 398 by sri lanka was not on tv, what was the reason? it was a world cup match