• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL 2011 - subforum required?

James

Cricket Web Owner
I'd be interested in hearing members thoughts about whether this year you'd like a sub-forum for the IPL.

There's 74 matches from April 8th to May 28th and it sees the inclusion of two extra teams in the Kochi Tuskers Kerala and Pune Warriors.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Nah. Disagree with the T20 subbie too.

Not enough people who post in the threads to warrant implementation of the idea, IMHO.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
We can have two threads- one for match discussion, and another for team developments. I also wish to start a Build-your-IPL-team feature, where we pick our own IPL teams, to see how different (and surely better) than the current team owners.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Good idea IMO, allows fans of it to discuss it in greater detail without clogging up CC

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A seperate sub forum for just the 2011 IPL seems a little bit over the top. Maybe a sub forum for the IPL generally, or more reasonably 20:20 cricket as a whole.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks for the thoughts so far guys. I think Arjun's suggestion so far seems like the best idea.

We've generally wanted to stay away from a sub forum for specific parts of the game, as it means we'd probably end up with all sorts of sub forums making it confusing about where to post various threads and harder to navigate as well.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Should be a separate subforum for all Jono's posts IMO, then I can mark it as read and be happy