• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* ICC WT20 2012 Qualification - Americas Div 3, Costa Rica Mar 14-18 2011

Who will Qualify?

• Belize?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mexico?

• Costa Rica?

• Falkland Islands?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
The Falklands' opening bat is a 58-year-old called David Pickup.

I am supporting them. I do imagine that the vast majority of CW cricketers would fit in to this tournament quite nicely.

jashan83

U19 Captain
The Road to the World Twenty-20 has begun. Recently the Africa T20 World Cup Qualifier Division 3 2011 was concluded. Rwanda, Lesotho, Cameroon, Seychelles, Morocco, Gambia & Mali participated in it. Rwanda defeated Seychelles to qualify for Africa Div 2.

Now here comes the America Tournament. The race had 7 teams in Africa and now Peru, Belize, Chile, Costa Rica, Falkland Islands & Mexico adding the total no to 13 (7+6). I surely will be keeping a count.

jashan83

U19 Captain
PHP:
Team                P   W   L  Pts 
Belize             2   2   0    4
Chile              3   2   1    4
Mexico             2   1   1    2
Peru               2   1   1    2
Costa Rica         2   1   1    2
Falkland Islands   3   0   3    0