• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan vs India OR Australia vs England

salman85

International Debutant
The biggest historical rivalries in cricket.Others have taken shape through time,but these two have to be the biggest ones.So,with talk of a potential Pakistan vs India QF in the air,i just thought i'd bring up this question :

For fans of the mentioned teams,their particular rivalry would be more mouth watering,but for the neutral,which match would you prefer watching?

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Even as a non-neutral, I'd rather watch Australia-England. :ph34r: I don't think my heart could handle another India-Pakistan WC knockout match.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had a lot of Australia-England lately and not much India-Pakistan, I think that swings it considerably towards the latter.

smash84

The Tiger King
Even as a non-neutral, I'd rather watch Australia-England. :ph34r: I don't think my heart could handle another India-Pakistan WC knockout match.
lol.....yeah man...........the atmosphere is just electrifying........I remember Bangalore 96......even though we lost but it was one hell of an atmosphere..........

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
India vs. Pakistan were playing each other too much a few years ago. It got pretty **** playing a test and ODI series every year.

And now they don't play at all. At least they don't play tests.

cnerd123

likes this
In the WC? India vs. Pak

Generally, I think India vs Aus trumps these two. Ind/Pak about equal to Aus/Eng IMO.

Eng/Pak has some nice spice to it now as well after the forfeit and spot fixing scandals.

Spark

Global Moderator
TBH A good deal of me rating the Ashes so highly comes down to the fact that it's a 5 test series.

slowfinger

International Debutant
Would like to see PakvKenya personally more than anything else, y'know, to help my self-esteem (hopefully :ph34r:)