• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which country has the best ODI uniform

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Here's a fun topic:

I personally like Australia's at the moment, and NZ's would be cool to wear aswell (yes it supposedly reflects heat)

Anoop

U19 12th Man
Presently .. NZ .. cool black!
But I loved the Indian one they used
in the 1999 series in Australia.

Kimbo

International Debutant
The Aussies uniform? bugger off... or was that a joke, they look like a bunch off egg yolks.
I like the NZ one (naturally beinga kiwi) but the pakistan uniform isn't bad

Sudeep

International Captain
The best uniform ever is Sri Lanka's 99 World Cup one. Currently, New Zealand's is the best, according to me.

--Sudeep.

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
I like Australia's and India's at the minute.
England's new one that's coming out looks O.K.

Kimbo

International Debutant
still can't believe anyone could actually like the aussie uniform- its YELLOW.
England's would be good, but their trousers are made of funny material and bunch up all wierd

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
I used to like South Africa's at the '99 World Cup. Now I hate the words South Africa in giant lettering on the front.

Sarai

Cricket Spectator
Since New Zealand changed to the all-black uniform, it's been my favourite. It's simple and classy and has impact.

Kimbo

International Debutant
you have to agree though.. whatever happened to the beige, the best uniform ever..!

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I think England's new one is pretty smart, I think they're trying to make a gradual move away from blue and towards red as the "primary" colour, judging by the front of it being red and the sleeves blue - didn't it use to be the other way around?

delkap

State Vice-Captain
Love the NZ uniform, their WC99 one was simply great IMO.
India's WC99 was good, their current one is good apart from the huge logo (Sahara). Take out the logo and its awesome...

Apart from that, Eng & WI are pretty good as well...

For tests its all whites, but I like the SA uniform with green borders on pockets, sleeves etc

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I really like the new England one.

Australia's is pretty boring.

I used to like it when New Zealand had grey.

pakster

U19 12th Man
Im surprised not too many have chosen Englands New Kit - Its easily the best around at the moment IMO.

In order...

1. England
2. NZ
3. Aus
4. SL
5. SA
6. Pak
7. Ind

In all honnesty i'd say that paks kit is probably worse than india, but the above list is my official stance on the topic!