• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which country has the best ODI uniform

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I think the new England one's a horrible mess... probably have to go with NZ or WI - not a fan of the big subcontinental sponsor logos (Sahara/Dilmah) across the middles..

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Sorry if I offended any beige brigade people. I didn't mean it like you read it if I did offend you. I just think the shirt is a bit sad and very overrated

Langeveldt

Soutie
Neil Pickup said:
I think the new England one's a horrible mess... probably have to go with NZ or WI - not a fan of the big subcontinental sponsor logos (Sahara/Dilmah) across the middles..
Colgate Crew

Enough said, horrible kit... Im perfectly happy with the Standard Bank trophy 2000 version I have, blue and white...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
steds said:
Sorry if I offended any beige brigade people. I didn't mean it like you read it if I did offend you. I just think the shirt is a bit sad and very overrated
Well, you should have just said that in the first place. Instead of trying to be funny when you obviously aren't.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
Each to their own....... *cough loser cough*.

Nah, fair enough, you don't like it, I like it - the wonderful world of differing opinions. But for a generally apathetic New Zealand public, at least it's a way of uniting a few supporters.