• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No, MY Favourite Cricketer is the Best/ Most Influential Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just throw in a premise that suits your agenda, mix it with spurious reasoning, throw it in the oven for 30 minutes, denigrate other contenders and oila!

Generally your answer will be Imran Khan.

If not, begin another thread until consensus is reached.

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
Meh, understand this is in jest and all that but my thread was honestly not to spark a debate denigrating Sobers but rather to see if anyone apart from myself rated Imran as highly. It's a legitimate POV, from the thread results.

cnerd123

likes this
tbh it feels like saying Imran > Sobers is a new fad kinda thing. Like how saying Sachin is overrated was or proclaiming modern cricketers >>> past cricketers, basically a contradicting point of view taken because the standard POV is too boring/to make yourself seem different, and thus somehow a more intelligent fan.

As for this thread - Shahid Afridi tbh.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Well, the question of influence is purely subjective and one should be able to accept people's opinion on that.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:huh: Try reading the post again. It's just one sentence. You must be able to comprehend on a second attempt :p
think he means this thread is about debating and if everyone followed your thoughts there wouldnt be much to discuss at all

dhillon28

U19 Debutant
Just throw in a premise that suits your agenda, mix it with spurious reasoning, throw it in the oven for 30 minutes, denigrate other contenders and oila!

Generally your answer will be Imran Khan.

If not, begin another thread until consensus is reached.

Paranoid or what!

Status
Not open for further replies.