• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Garry Sobers v Imran Khan,Test Cricket:Poll

Who was the better Test cricketer: Imran or Sobers?

• Total voters

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Wait, do you believe it was a few bad apples or that tampering was rife at that time? Which is it? State your position clearly for once without all this soft denialism.
The only person engaging in denialism is you. And it doesn't matter what I believe (though I would have thought it obvious by now), because you nor your friends opinions would shift in the slightest and the slights and attacks have already started.

So I will avoid engaging with any of you.

Last edited:

subshakerz

International Coach
The only person engaging in denialism is you. And it doesn't matter what I believe (though I would have thought it obvious by now), because you nor your friends opinions would shift in the slightest and the slights and attacks have already started.

So I avoid engaging with any of you.
Again, you avoid the main point of an argument, as you do in other threads.

Was ball tampering rampant in the 80s or was it not? Please don't be weasely by not answering.

subshakerz

International Coach
So you see, even when I don't engage with them, they start to come after you.

The goal of the cartel is to bully you to not say anything against their god, so this happens until you do.
Nobody is going after him. We are agreeing with his comment about you.

Btw, ball-tampering in the 80s, rampant or not?