• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

You would Loved to face

Leg Cutter

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Ok so if u are a batsmen which bowler in current situation you would love to face and if you are bowler which batsmen you would loved to ball.. ?

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I'd want to face Stuart Broad, but I dont know if id be allowed to play women's cricket.

Bun

Banned
Pretty sure I won't last more than one match so

Bowl at - Sachin tendulkar. Given his propensity to gift wicket to newbies and unknowns.

Bat against inzamam

smash84

The Tiger King
Pretty sure I won't last more than one match so

Bowl at - Sachin tendulkar. Given his propensity to gift wicket to newbies and unknowns.

Bat against inzamam
lol.....good one.....although inzy isn't currently playing

I too would like to bowl to either Sachin or to Ponting. Sachin because he might gift his wicket to a new comer and Ponting because he is in such dire form these days that he might gift his wicket to anyone :)

I would like Mendis to bowl to me. It would be fun facing him.

salman85

International Debutant
Sreesanth.

Go down the wicket,hit him for a six over longoff and then do the I-Hit-A-Six-Off-Nell dance.

Leg Cutter

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Seriously i want to face mr.dale steyn and speaiclly his out-swinger
Any tips to face his Out-Swingers ?? lol

Shri

Mr. Glass
Bowl to Salman Butt.

Bat against Asif.

Will be carrying loads of cash too ftr. Contact me asap.

Blaze 18

Banned
I would love to face Vinay Kumar or any one out of our never ending supply of crap spin-medium bowlers. As far as bowling is concerned, it has to be Rohit Sharma. Guaranteed wicket.