• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sri lanka weather

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The latest report to come across my desk courtesy of the Doppler radar suggests there's a chance of sunshine and a chance of rain, with the added possibility of cloud cover and/or blue sky.

More news when it comes to hand.

Himannv

International Coach
The latest report to come across my desk courtesy of the Doppler radar suggests there's a chance of sunshine and a chance of rain, with the added possibility of cloud cover and/or blue sky.

Ditto. :laugh:

The weather has been unpredictable lately but right now I would say that the sun is shining more often than not and its getting warmer. If I have to bet on it I'd say the weather will probably be fine in 10 days. Dont completely count on it though.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

You have a desk?

0RI0N

State 12th Man
OP they are trollin you.
Don't listen to them.
I checked the weather forecast for SL on nasa.gov/weather and it will not rain during the WC.
Temperatures could top 40degrees though.