• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another forum copied our world cup section

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Wasn't the first and won't be the last time a sports forum administrator creates a subforum for a big tournament tbh...

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Whatever the guys over the Justin Beiber forum are doing is none of our business. Hang on, what were you doing there anyway?????

robelinda

I thought it was just me that thought Metallica was worse than Beiber. Both awful though. Chuck Nickleback and Lady Gaga in there, add a sprinkling of Jonas Bros and you have one big pot of musical fail.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
robelinda - do you have footage of Bieber's concert in Montreal last year that you could upload to Youtube? I've been dying to find vintage footage like that for ages now.

Cheers.

robelinda

Well, I guess death has to come at some stage, but if you kill me I wont be able to follow up on my moles who are hunting for your CHEE QUEE footage........they are hard at work.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
think you'll find James actually has the idea copyrighted (and other ideas....)

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member

DingDong

State Captain
i think i speak for james and the other mods here when i say that we need to join that forum and spam it like crazy.