Thread: Seeking Players for Cricket Team in Toronto- TDCA(4div)

Cricket Spectator

Seeking Players for Cricket Team in Toronto- TDCA(4div)

Hey

We are currently seeking members to play in our fourth division team in the TDCA.The largest cricket league in Canada.Most of the Canadian international players have played or play in this league

Some Background info:

We are starting this team this year. We currently have 10 people and are looking for 5 more players. We are looking for full time players. The team is mostly compromised of very close friends who know each other from early high school. Hence it is a pretty laid back,chill environment.This team is basically being made so we could have fun in the summer and show our skills

Who's in the team and what we are looking for:

All of the people in our team have played some sort of competitive cricket. Most of us have played high school cricket for a VERY highly ranked school which was in the city semi finals almost every year. If you are interested we would like u to tell us ur cricketing background. We assume that the info ur telling us is accurate and we will take your word for it.

We are looking for 5 full time players
    Fees are minimal compared to other teams(i will provide links for you for proof). Our total fee for FT is 285(this is a one time fee and you will never be asked for money again).The lowest i have found for FT currently is 350 while most teams are over 350.You also have the option of paying 225 at seasons start and just bring 6 dollars to everygame you play which will end up being the same thing but it provides more financial flexibility.

We are also currently trying hard to secure any sponsorships and if secured money will be returned to you accordingly.

You can pay the fee in two parts.One will be 100 which will be part of the deposit which is due in the near future.The rest you will ahve to pay in april when the season starts or is about to. You can come to my house and ask for more info or just to meet me. I live close to don mills and eglinton

Now you may ask what you will get in this 285 fee.
    For FT: You will get 9 out 12 games GUARANTEED 100% no matter of your performance, you will get rides to the games given that its relatively close to where i live(Don mills and Eglinton-Right beside sunnybrook) hence it would be not fair if you live in brampton or something and u expect a ride but u may meet somewhere close and i shall pick you up.You will also get all the equipment given to you.You will also get drinks at the games.And last but not least you will for sure have fun

So dont miss out on this chance.TRUST ME IT WILL BE FUNN...Just call me up for more information (647 703 7866)

Cricketer Of The Year Hurricane's Avatar
    Don't be jealous of the Georgie Pie super smash
    Fees seem a little bit steep to me. My fees for my club are $220.

Also what type of car do you have for the rides to the games?
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I got great enjoyment in going to the game and shouting "WHY THE **** ISN'T THIS GAME BEING PLAYED AT THE BASIN?!>!?!?" to reasonably significant cheers from the sparse crowd
    Proudly against the bring back Bennett movement since he is injury prone and won't last 5 days.

Cricket Spectator
    what club u playing for...well they are cuz we are new club hence are fees are 1k more than yours...trust me ours are nothing compared to other clubs who make teams so they can run a buisness.....

hhahaha car dont worry it will fit almost everything

ru even in tdca?
    Last edited by Bilal388; 23-01-2011 at 11:43 PM.

Cricketer Of The Year Hurricane's Avatar
    Don't be jealous of the Georgie Pie super smash
    I was just being light hearted. No not in Toronto area...your post caught my eye as I used to live in Vancouver.

I think we do have a Toronto member somewhere on this site - and some guests from TO will see your post for sure.

Good luck for the season.

BTW Vancouver always contributes 1 or 2 players to the Canadian team as well.

Cricket Spectator
    ya man me too...

trust me wen i tell u this fees for other clubs are outrageoussss which is one reason i have started my own club... like clubs that are already registered are asking for 350 dollars in which nothing is guaranteed not even half the games so ya....

hhaha Vancourver..Isnt the current captain from there?

ya for some reason most of the players on the canadian team have played in tdca but its nowhere close to as competitive as leagues in aus,pak,india and countries like those
    Last edited by Bilal388; 24-01-2011 at 12:11 AM.

U19 Captain
    So Bilal have you found out some players. Good to see Toronto having a Division 4. With development of such depth of cricket, Canada surely has a good future

Cricket Spectator
    nope havent found players yet ...still looking for 3 people

my cousin is very active on the Toronto cricket scene maybe I can link him up to you.

Cricket Spectator
    please do...my cell number is there or if he has fb he can reach me here

Bilal Ahmed S | Facebook

sorry mate my cousin is already involved with some other team.

I'd like to join a club in mississauga just for fun. I haven't had much luck finding clubs that will do that though.

Are you still playing in September? I'm in Toronto then and will make a guest appearance. For a fee, of course.

should contact Amir,Asif and Butt reckon they might be available.

Thread Information