• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome Back Kim

Kimbo

International Debutant
What..? nooooooooo man... you should try to have your replies at least slightly relevant to the rest...

Kimbo

International Debutant
plain.... plane

i'm leavin on a jet plane, dont know when i'll be back again...
:(

you must of cried your eyes out when i left on the jet plane, go on admit it. saddest day of your life. i bet london came to a standstill...

Kimbo

International Debutant
yes, I could understand you on saturday night/sunday morning. Your last call was at 4.30ish NZ time, about half 3 in the morning.

I was telling mum what you were yelling at her..

"Hello mum, I'm in crouch end walking around. Im a bit hoovered but I'm alright. Im with sanj and we're a bit hoovered. We're alright though "

I think it went something lke that....

now whos a masende

Kimbo

International Debutant
nah she doesn't shes in bed. How could she possibly know that Pakistan are 177/3 chasing 291. She doesnt know that Inzi is on 41*, Moin Khan on 34*. She hasnt even got a clue about the required run rate being 7.19.