• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome Back Kim

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Kim.

National Under 17 torny at Palmerston North, 2002.

There was an umpire, think his name was matthew but that is just a long shot and was the name that me and my mate though was his name.

Bring back any memories??
:P :P :lol:

Kimbo

International Debutant
Tamara said:
Kim.

National Under 17 torny at Palmerston North, 2002.

There was an umpire, think his name was matthew but that is just a long shot and was the name that me and my mate though was his name.

Bring back any memories??
:P :P :lol:
Yes it does. Matthew the spazzO.

WIDE.

man, that was nooooooot good. unfortunately for me i was a little bit young for him. :lol:

Kimbo

International Debutant
I cringed and swore.

Though I must say I do like a scrawny ginga with teeth pointing north and south... and of course the glasses... mmm... the glass a centimetre thick! lurrrrrrrrrrvely... and an umpire too, whatta catch.

seriously though. what a crap way to spend your holidays. umpiring and scoring... for nutters!

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
I am umpiring at the Southern Zone under 17 torny this year and coaching South Canterbury at the under 14 one. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my days, I love umpiring, and most of my mates are playing so it will be good fun.

Kimbo

International Debutant
I like taking photos... and just chatting to people drifting around...

Last edited:

Kimbo

International Debutant
yeah well...

i cant help it if i know nothing about cricket.

p.s. got the flipper going with a tennis ball down the hall. i finally get it. actually its starting to act like a backspinning off spinner... hmmm...

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
In the Hall???? Change your home to suit your cricket, That is the correct way. Actually that is not a bad idea. Heading to the hall now... (opps there is a window at the end of it).

Kimbo

International Debutant
Window shmindow...

a tennis ball won't hurt a window, well... a legspinning (or flipping) one wont.