• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

photos

Kimbo

International Debutant
I'm sick of replying to this crap you post. SICK OF IT!!!
you can be the king. I dont want to be king anyway! I am the queen. I know you want to be a queen but it's not gonna happen buddO.

Kimbo

International Debutant
Once again I think that you have to look to my upbringing...

Can't expect me to be polite when I have grown up with my Dad farting as loud as he can at the dinner table... then wafting it in my direction, and laughing like mad when it the stench reaches me...

god what am i saying.. dinner table.. we never ate at the dinner table!

RanjO

U19 Debutant
Not so fortunate to have dinner, i survive on the mean streets of highgate village eating whatever caviar i can get my hands on.:(