• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia need restructuring ??

Leg Cutter

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Today my question to you guys is this that what would Australia do to get back on to the track...We all know that Australian cricket is on it's way to decline. They Drew against Pakistan,Lost Against India at their home and recently they loses against their arch rival's England ...
What is the biggest issue in australian cricket team??

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Without wanting to be to facile, I think the selectors and coaches should be the first against the wall.

Snivelling, wrong-headed, self-serving, dissembling poltroons to a man.

How CA could let a chap like Saker slip through their fingers (on the blacklist for being over-competitive, one's given to understand, which seems incredible given the incumbant captain's behaviour on occasions) beggars belief.

Leg Cutter

Without wanting to be to facile, I think the selectors and coaches should be the first against the wall.

Snivelling, wrong-headed, self-serving, dissembling poltroons to a man.

How CA could let a chap like Saker slip through their fingers (on the blacklist for being over-competitive, one's given to understand, which seems incredible given the incumbant captain's behaviour on occasions) beggars belief.
I Think CA should appoint a new coach some sort of overseas coach just like india did
what do you think?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I wouldn't choose a non-crim purely for the sake of it, but if the best man for the gig was a foreigner one would hope CA wouldn't be so one-eyed as to ignore his claims. The Wallabies have a kiwi coach just now, after all.

Believe Duncan Flectcher is currently between jobs too... :cool:

Leg Cutter

I wouldn't choose a non-crim purely for the sake of it, but if the best man for the gig was a foreigner one would hope CA wouldn't be so one-eyed as to ignore his claims. The Wallabies have a kiwi coach just now, after all.

Believe Duncan Flectcher is currently between jobs too... :cool:
I Think Watmore is the rite choice he put back aus onto the track