• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hope you didn't try to drink it too fast - **** I hate when it burns your tongue.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Serious thread this one why this young man not progressed as a bowler he looked capable for a few months on being international standard then it went all down hill since the best days of his cricket career.
You are to topic thread trolling what Bradman is to test batting.

slippy888

International Captain
Nicolas James Maddinson

One of the most destructive batsman in Australia Sheffield shield cricket reminds me of Darren Lehman when he use to bully the bowlers, kinda a shame Maddinson has a mental block when he plays international cricket for Australia.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Since I changed my diet to low carb/high protein last year, I have started growing hair on my back. Annoying.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shri with some consistently funny stuff of late. Life reads like the précis for an episode of mythbusters or something.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Putting Maddog in the same class as Darren Lehmann is absurd. Boof tore apart Shield attacks week in week out, as opposed to playing one or two good innings a year in among a mountain of soft dismissals. Did have high hopes for Maddinson a while back, thought he would be a gun once he could add a bit more consistency to his game, but 5 or 6 years on he hasn't really progressed at all on that front.

slippy888

International Captain
Fakhar Zaman

Young man just destroyed a very capable Australian bowling lineup in a big final, it looks like Pakistan have finally found a left hand batsman that can kinda replicated the great Saeed Anwar.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
The games not over yet. If Pakistan win, you get cricket discussion. If Australia win, ***** and Burgey will turn this into fish n chips vs vindaloo.