Cricket Player Manager

Thread: Oz falls with Ricky and What can Australia do?

Banned

Icon1 Oz falls with Ricky and What can Australia do?

Oz Falls with Ricky
    The man who showed the world what it means domination and how to do it, is finding the same situation being said against him.Ricky Pointing dictated the terms to the opponent in both on and off the field but now he is been asked to leave on terms.

A year ago , talk about Ricky is always about the race with sachin records , ashes regaining and greatest captain. But suddenly , a year of poor run of form found him at worst place in his own grave yard. The ones who backed Ricky every year, every series and every situation is asking for his head now. Yes! The Australian media and Aussies , all want Ricky head to roll for Australian team poor performance this year.

Click here to Read More

What can Australia Do?
    The Castle never gets destroyed, it only falls. There is always a chance to rise it again with good foundation. Now, thatís all Australian cricket team needs to do to get back on top.

After accepting that Aus is on the transition phase by their captain itself , they should not look to dominate the matches or series. Instead they should be looking to build good competitive team and from their they can start the campaign for regaining their crown again. Australian team putting more pressure by going to media like they did during their dominance.

Click here to Read More

I know after receiving lot of criticism.. but still you learn from your mistakes. Hereafter i will stop making comparison atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by vishnukumar View Post

I know after receiving lot of criticism.. but still you learn from your mistakes. Hereafter i will stop making comparison atleast.
    I like tough guys like you vishnu. welcome to the forum. it is a fun place. make sure it doesnt clash with your work/ studies. this crowd can be addictive.

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bagapath View Post
    I like tough guys like you vishnu. welcome to the forum. it is a fun place. make sure it doesnt clash with your work/ studies. this crowd can be addictive.
    This.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"
    "When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

#408. Sixty three not out forever.

After accepting that Aus is on the transition phase by their captain itself , they should not look to dominate the matches or series. Instead they should be looking to build good competitive team and from their they can start the campaign for regaining their crown again.
    Good sensible advice for mine.
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +

forever 63*

vcs
    AWTA. I would also suggest that Australia's batsmen should go into more matches with a grinding sort of mentality.. ensure the draw first, knowing that their bowling attack now is a far cry from when it had Warne/McGrath. I would argue that India's ability to save a game if you can't win it has taken them a long way. Four years ago, they lost their nerve from a position of advantage at Cape Town. This time, they dug deep and drew it. They have also done it on several occasions in the last few years in places like SL, NZ, England etc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vcs View Post
    AWTA. I would also suggest that Australia's batsmen should go into more matches with a grinding sort of mentality.. ensure the draw first, knowing that their bowling attack now is a far cry from when it had Warne/McGrath. I would argue that India's ability to save a game if you can't win it has taken them a long way. Four years ago, they lost their nerve from a position of advantage at Cape Town. This time, they dug deep and drew it. They have also done it on several occasions in the last few years in places like SL, NZ, England etc.
    Exactly... thats what made them strong force and that ability is the one i see lacking in SA and ENG.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bagapath View Post
    great to know that... thanks!!

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vishnukumar View Post
    Exactly... thats what made them strong force and that ability is the one i see lacking in SA and ENG.
    Ah yes, because England have never shown that grinding mentality to draw a game have they - can think of at least 4 in the last 18 months.
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Banned
    ouch!! damn...i wanted to say "not" ENG. Eng definitely made themselves out in atleast twice as far i remember. Especially Onion

Thread Information