Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 338

Thread: The Greatest Cricketer Ever

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    24

    Icon1 The Greatest Cricketer Ever

    Hi , i am vishnukumar. I have written articles about the greatest cricketer ever. Please take a look and say your views.

    First Part :

    Cricket is a beautiful game to play. It is never a one man game but still there are few guys who stood like a sun for rest of his team mates and shined like stars to all the cricket fans.

    Marching successfully into his 21st year of International cricket, the man who holds the record for most runs in Test and ODI is also nearing the 100 100ís with only 4 to go. He is none other than the God of Cricket to his fans, the greatest ambassador for cricketer and a proud son of India, SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR.

    Click here to Read More

    Second Part:

    When you say a player is better than thousands of players , then sometimes it needs lot of proof to show that the argument is right. Here, proof in the sense , more stats & facts.

    Cricket is a team game where one player can never win you matches. But still whenever a player performance well , it automatically leads the team to win.

    Click here to Read More

  2. #2
    International Captain kingkallis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    6,033
    Welcome to CW mate!

    Good to see someone else mentioning Kallis in their articles
    Last edited by kingkallis; 05-01-2011 at 04:52 AM.
    CricZo XI - Draft League

    Season 1 M Hayden, G Gooch, R Dravid, W Hammond, K Pietersen, G Sobers, R Marsh (wk), R Benaud (c), D Steyn, W Hall, N Adcock

    Season 2 J Hobbs, B Richards, D Boon, H Taylor, C Lloyd (c), A Stewart (wk), T Goddard, A Davidson, H Tayfield, C Ambrose, H Griffith

    Season 3 H Sutcliffe, M Hayden, I Chappell (c), G Pollock, A Faulkner, M Hussey, D Lindsay (wk), I Botham, A Kumble, M Marshall, D Lillee

  3. #3
    International Captain Ruckus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    7,108

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    24
    thanks!!

    Kallis is definitely up there at best.... this man is just awesome..


  5. #5
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    32,518
    Quote Originally Posted by DeusEx View Post
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +


    get ready for a broken ****in' arm

  6. #6
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    55,071
    Such a good movie!
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

    Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

  7. #7
    International Captain ankitj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hyderabad India
    Posts
    6,135
    Welcome to CW

    Sachin is NOT the greatest cricketer though.

  8. #8
    Global Moderator Spark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A Blood Rainbow
    Posts
    32,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Such a good movie!
    MEIN FUHRER, I CAN WALK!

    z

  9. #9
    Cricketer Of The Year The Sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,518
    You can't fight in here, this is the War Room!
    Member of the Twenty20 is Boring Society

    Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    C'mon Man U.
    RIP Craigos

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by 8ankitj View Post
    Welcome to CW

    Sachin is NOT the greatest cricketer though.
    reason?

  11. #11
    International Captain ankitj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hyderabad India
    Posts
    6,135
    Quote Originally Posted by vishnukumar View Post
    reason?
    Shantakumaran Sreesanth is the greatest cricketer ever.

  12. #12
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    55,071
    Quote Originally Posted by vishnukumar View Post
    reason?
    Because Don Bradman is mate. Undisputed greatest ever, and Sachin would say so himself.

  13. #13
    International Captain Himannv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SL
    Posts
    6,237
    Thilan Samaraweera IMO.
    "I will go down as Darren Sammy, the one who always smiles" - Darren Sammy

  14. #14
    International Captain kingkallis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    6,033
    Quote Originally Posted by 8ankitj View Post
    Shantakumaran Sreesanth is the greatest cricketer ever.


    At least Teja to agree.

  15. #15
    International Coach GotSpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    Posts
    12,826
    we love daz sachinz
    Mark Waugh
    "He's [Michael Clarke] on Twitter saying sorry for not walking? Mate if he did that in our side there'd be hell to play. AB would chuck his Twitter box off the balcony or whatever it is. Sorry for not walking? Jesus Christ man."
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad
    RIP Craigos

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 3rd Greatest Cricketer - The Poll
    By Engle in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 294
    Last Post: 19-09-2010, 08:38 PM
  2. Sobers rates Gavaskar as the greatest batsman
    By Ilovecric in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 06:57 PM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 17-02-2010, 11:29 AM
  4. The Greatest Comeback In History?
    By chasingthedon in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 19-12-2009, 04:17 PM
  5. The Greatest Cricketer.....
    By Rebecca in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 02:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •