• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Greatest Cricketer Ever

Hi , i am vishnukumar. I have written articles about the greatest cricketer ever. Please take a look and say your views.

First Part :

Cricket is a beautiful game to play. It is never a one man game but still there are few guys who stood like a sun for rest of his team mates and shined like stars to all the cricket fans.

Marching successfully into his 21st year of International cricket, the man who holds the record for most runs in Test and ODI is also nearing the 100 100’s with only 4 to go. He is none other than the God of Cricket to his fans, the greatest ambassador for cricketer and a proud son of India, SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR.

Click here to Read More

Second Part:

When you say a player is better than thousands of players , then sometimes it needs lot of proof to show that the argument is right. Here, proof in the sense , more stats & facts.

Cricket is a team game where one player can never win you matches. But still whenever a player performance well , it automatically leads the team to win.

Click here to Read More

kingkallis

International Coach
Welcome to CW mate!

Good to see someone else mentioning Kallis in their articles ;)

Last edited:
Because Don Bradman is mate. Undisputed greatest ever, and Sachin would say so himself.
Bradman never played ODI , so does not proved his veritability
Bradman played against england mainly and minnows of that time (India , SA , WI)
Bradman played only in 2 countries

Better read my article fully... say a point where bradman beats sachin ( except average because i already said the reason why he got that much average)