• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Greatest Cricketer Ever

% of hundreds per match.
Agreed but against whom and kind of attack?

sachin scored against best bowling attacks like Ambrose, Walsh, Holding, Warne, Mcgrath, Wasim , Imran , Waqar and many more..

tell a great bowler name where bradman destroyed him?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well I respect your opinion but you're totally wrong. But then you've always had something against Dhoni...8-)
How many wickets has Dhoni got this test match? 0
How many has Kallis got? 0
How many has Harris got? 1

I rest my case.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Bradman never played ODI , so does not proved his veritability
Bradman played against england mainly and minnows of that time (India , SA , WI)
Bradman played only in 2 countries

Better read my article fully... say a point where bradman beats sachin ( except average because i already said the reason why he got that much average)
Stop embarrassing yourself