• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thanks Rahul

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If that is the case why didn't you make this thread after he was dismissed in the 2nd innings of the 2nd test?

Makes no sense to make this thread now, after he was runout.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dravid ran himself out SS.

Gambhir almost ran Dravid out earlier, but the actual dismissal was Dravid's fault. He called.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Surely running is an important part of being a top level cricketer though?
Sure, I'm not denying that.

Surely no one is actually suggesting we should drop Rahul Dravid due to his running between the wickets?

I'm not 100% against Rahul Dravid calling it a day soon, and Vijay/Kohli/Badrinath/Rahane challenging for his spot. But I think calling it for today as a result of today's dismissal is silly.

Bun

Banned
Sure, I'm not denying that.

Surely no one is actually suggesting we should drop Rahul Dravid due to his running between the wickets?

I'm not 100% against Rahul Dravid calling it a day soon, and Vijay/Kohli/Badrinath/Rahane challenging for his spot. But I think calling it for today as a result of today's dismissal is silly.
What did he avg before this innings in this series?

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Screw you, thread starter. Saw the title and had the sinking feeling he'd called it a day after today's play.

pasag

RTDAS
India need to manage their transition better than we did. In an ideal world you'd have Dravid retiring soon, Laxman in 2012 and Sachin in 2013 (or later).

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Time for Dravid to go, now he's batting as slow as that turd Kallis. I mean, no team can be #1 with a batsman who doesn't play his shots in the team.

dhillon28

U19 Debutant
Rahul dravid has to go, not becos he was run out but rather for the betterment of indian cricket. rahul has had another shocker in rsa and has performed badly. if we played someelse at 3 the worse he could have done was perform as badly as dravid. to avoid wots happening to aus happening to india we have to slowly get rid of one of srt, laxman and dravid. srt and laxman are on form of their life. dravid is on worst form of his life. sorry rahul but u have to go. pujara, vijay, rohit have to be integrated asap.