• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in Australia (2 T20 & 7 ODIs)

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hahaha no, he's an awesome T20 batsman. He's an awesome batsman.

I didn't see the match either, that's why I'm asking what the deal is with him...

Burgey

Idiot commentators talking about the 70s and wearing the old DK head bands. He didn't wear them in the 70s FFS.

Accuracy please.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Clearly England need to get a massive start of the pace bowlers, just hope we don't throw wickets away. can see all out 80 here

benchmark00

He has a terrible technique? itstl. Assuming this is your first chance of watching him play or something in limited overs?
Not sure if I have to put it in my signature, but everything TumTum says comes with a disclaimer that he's only been following cricket for a year.