• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in Australia (2 T20 & 7 ODIs)

pup11

International Coach
Just funny the kind of innings Clarke normally plays would have been invaluable here.
Clarke plays those sort of knocks only on flat tracks, as he is pretty much the first one to perish in difficult conditions.
EDIT: With all due respect, why do C9 keep bringing Richie back..!!

Last edited:

pup11

International Coach
Know its kind of unrealistic atm, but if we can somehow make another 40-50 runs then atleast the bowlers would have something to work with.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
FFS White, that's possibly the worst way to get out
I think you have to give Yards a bit of credit for that dismissal. He (for once) actually gave the ball some air rather than bowling one of his standard darts. Did White in the flight.

That was an awful shot by Steve Smith.
Aye, an absolute Barry Crocker. Almost literally a yard from the pitch of the ball. No feet. Just nasty.

Impressed with Marsh tho. Looks to have a hint of class about him. Is he in the WC squad?

Spark

Global Moderator
I think you have to give Yards a bit of credit for that dismissal. He (for once) actually gave the ball some air rather than bowling one of his standard darts. Did White in the flight.
Yeah, he did, and I'd give credit if it was anyone but Yardy. Hate seeing Yardy take wickets.

Gotta hit some fours whilst the PP is on surely?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Aye, an absolute Barry Crocker. Almost literally a yard from the pitch of the ball. No feet. Just nasty.

Impressed with Marsh tho. Looks to have a hint of class about him. Is he in the WC squad?
He's cover for Huss in case he doesn't make it.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
He's cover for Huss in case he doesn't make it.
Don't wanna tell you chaps how to pick your squads, but I'd feel a lot more confident to see him coming in than Smith. Or Hussey jr currently, if it comes to that.

Nice clip off his pads for four there. All timing.

Ringer for his old man too. Uncannily so.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So Dougeh, I hear you're planning on rewreitjng the record books with a quickfire 217.

Been watching a bit too much tv. Kinda hungry too...
Tbf he has done a fine job here

Edit: robbed of another run by preemptive umpiring.

Dougeh!!!

Back foot drive. The new Sobers.

Dougeh.

Last edited: