• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best 2010

archie mac

International Coach
Interested to see the CW posters best Test, ODI and 20/20 teams of 2010. Tbf I am only interested in the Test team but I know others follow all three:happy:

I could not fit any Aussies into my team:-O Who would want to be a selector8-)

Macs Tests Team 2010

Sehwag
Cook
Kallis
Tendulkar
Sangakara
Amla
Dhoni
Swann
Steyn
Z. Khan
Anderson

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Interested to see the CW posters best Test, ODI and 20/20 teams of 2010. Tbf I am only interested in the Test team but I know others follow all three:happy:

I could not fit any Aussies into my team:-O Who would want to be a selector8-)

Macs Tests Team 2010

Sehwag
Cook
Kallis
Tendulkar
Sangakara
Amla
Dhoni
Swann
Steyn
Z. Khan
Anderson
Laxman?

Averaging 67 and played four epic 2nd innings knocks in one calendar year. Some players will be lucky to play such knocks in their entire career.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Yeah, any test team w/o Laxman can't be taken seriously.

Sehwag
Tamim
Amla
Tendulkar
Kallis
Laxman
Dhoni+
Swann
Steyn
Zaheer
Anderson