• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ OD Domestic Tournament Game

Athlai

Not Terrible
Players particpating this round:

Munro (Athlai)
Beard (Hurricane)
D Broom, Butler (Phlegm)
N Broom, de Grandhomme, L Vincent, D de Boorder (Geg)
Raval, Hira (Chewie/Morphin)
Redmond, Kitchen, Hopkins, Adams, Bates, McMillan (Bahnz)

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Haven't been following this too closely after taking part in the HRV Cup competition - looks like Hurricane's Nicol-dominated team is performing very nicely. Why did the Chewie/Morphin team choose Hamish Marshall though?

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
Haven't been following this too closely after taking part in the HRV Cup competition - looks like Hurricane's Nicol-dominated team is performing very nicely. Why did the Chewie/Morphin team choose Hamish Marshall though?
I read an article that said he was meant to be over here from the start of the year playing for ND. Obviously that article was wrong.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Congrats Hurricane.

Of the players chosen and using Athlai's scoring system, I guess the OD team of the summer looks something like this:
Nicol
McIntosh
Vincent
Fulton
Hopkins
Elliot
Woodcock
Ellis
Boam
Nethula
Aldridge

6 of the 11 there from either Auckland or Canterbury which is fairly reflective of the way the competition went. I imagine Mark Gillespie would've taken the spot of Aldridge, Nethula or Boam had someone selected him.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Had a pretty good comeback it has to be said.

Edit: and thanks Athlai :)

Last edited: