• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England can beat India "every day of week": Gough

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't think Swann will find as much success in sub cont/ME as he finds in England. Swann is a bowler who relies a lot on drift and he will not get the same amount of drift in SC/ME as he gets in UK. Also he has to contend with Misbah and Younis this time the two are possibly the best batsman of spin from Pakistan in the last 20 years.
Why?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jacknife was joking, flibbertyjibber was just explaining what he thought GF's post meant and GIMH wasn't even around so I don't know what Agent is getting at tbh.

As for GF, if the table was for Shri then why did you quote Smali about the Ajmal thing. Highly confusing tstl :p

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
haha.....I think Agent is referring to Benchy's jibes in OT in the thread "phrases that should be banned on CW"
Yeah I know but as sledger and I weren't here defending our step brother I have no idea what Agent is on about