• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Current Test Fast Bowling Stocks-- Your Country

GirtBySea

U19 12th Man
If Mitchell Starc and James Faulkner are numbers three and four then sadly that isn't the case.
Well it is not in any particular order, although Johnson is most definitely a number one.
Also my list was in all forms, not one altogether. I misread the OP. Still, have you seen Faulkner's FC record and his ONLY TEST match record with the ball?
And as for Starc, it is a case of a gap between his best and worst being too wide. Who else is there? Oh, well there is James Pattinson. But due to him being injured most of the time I did not add him.
Anyway...

Riggins

International Captain
Plenty of good quickies in Australia and I'm loving that. 10 wickets in limited overs and 20 in Tests go a long way to winning games by restricting overs and runs. These days, the best way to dry up runs and partnerships is to take wickets. It's a tough one atm, I am going with 2014 and those who are performing at domestic level as well, not reputation or past performances.

1. Mitchell Johnson
2. Ryan Harris
3. Mitchell Starc
4. James Faulkner
5. Pat Cummins
6. Josh Hazlewood
7. Jackson Bird
8. Jason Behrendorff
9. Nathan Coulter-Nile
10. Peter Siddle
I don't even know where to start with this.

FBU

International Debutant
Plenty of good quickies in Australia and I'm loving that. 10 wickets in limited overs and 20 in Tests go a long way to winning games by restricting overs and runs. These days, the best way to dry up runs and partnerships is to take wickets. It's a tough one atm, I am going with 2014 and those who are performing at domestic level as well, not reputation or past performances.

1. Mitchell Johnson
2. Ryan Harris
3. Mitchell Starc
4. James Faulkner
5. Pat Cummins
6. Josh Hazlewood
7. Jackson Bird
8. Jason Behrendorff
9. Nathan Coulter-Nile
10. Peter Siddle
1 Johnson
2 Harris
3 Cummins
4 Pattinson
5 Hazelwood
6 Siddle
7 Faulkner
8 Hilfenhaus
9 Bird
10 Starc

Spark

Global Moderator
Patto 3, Haze 4, take your pick of the rest

1. Mitchell Johnson
2. Ryan Harris
3. Mitchell Starc
4. James Faulkner
5. Pat Cummins
6. Josh Hazlewood
7. Jackson Bird
8. Jason Behrendorff
9. Nathan Coulter-Nile
10. Peter Siddle
what in god's name is this

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
1. Harris
2. Johnson
3. Hazlewood
4. Pattinson
5. Siddle
6. Starc
7. Hilfenhaus
8. Bird
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
9. Coulter-Nile
10. Behrendorff
11. Cummins
12. Bollinger
13. Sayers
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
14. Abbott
15. Faulkner
16. Cutting

- Pattinson easily has the ability to surpass Haze (and Johnson)
- Hilf toured the UAE and is still under 32.
- Cummins has to fit in somewhere. He'd clearly be higher if he played some First Class matches.
- I think that after the top 8, there is a bit of a gap (if Cummins plays more, its a top 9).
- There is a gap after the top 13 too..
- Cutting has gone off the boil a fair bit IMO.