• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is it too early to declare Dale Steyn as an all-time great?

Teja.

Global Moderator
But we don't have a team full of Sehwags who miss the ball by a foot when it bounces above penis height
Using this logic, If your team was full of Shane Watsons they wouldn't miss a ball however high it went over their head.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Steyn has played 85 innings. If he doubles that and averages 30 and strikes at 60 from here on till the end of his career he'll still end up with an average of about 26 and a strike rate of 47.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Using this logic, If your team was full of Shane Watsons they wouldn't miss a ball however high it went over their head.
haha mate if our team was full of Shane Watson's we'd be all run out for a grand total of 150, with each individual Watson fighting to preserve his own average

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I find his India obsession far more amusing tbh.
What obsession? Am I unable to not support India? Dare I criticise madam Sehwag?

Not to mention I was having a bit of a joke with Cevno who had a bit of a crack at Australian batsmen first. Not that I take extreme offence either btw.

FTR, the only reason I supported South Africa against India is because I love fast bowling at its best and Steyn/Morkel are absolutely awesome to watch - Sharma bowling his lollipops isn't (Zaheer is great watching too btw).

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
FTR, the only reason I supported South Africa against India is because I love fast bowling at its best and Steyn/Morkel are absolutely awesome to watch - Sharma bowling his lollipops isn't (Zaheer is great watching too btw).
I think this is the first time I've completely agreed with you on anything :-O

smash84

The Tiger King
What obsession? Am I unable to not support India? Dare I criticise madam Sehwag?

got_spin your previous avatar was better. Although your jokes seem to have improved with this avatar.

G.I.Joe

International Coach

Not to mention I was having a bit of a joke with Cevno who had a bit of a crack at Australian batsmen first. Not that I take extreme offence either btw.

It's not the Sehwag crack in isolation. Its fine supporting whichever country one wants, but when each and every one of your posts in India related threads happen to be ones having a go at the Indian players or the Indian team for whatever reason, it isn't good reading at all.

Ref: Sir Alex and the English/Aussie players.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
8-)

And you wonder why Indian fans are the most annoying in the world.
You're one to talk. Have you gone through your own posts of late?

Got_Spin is a guy I actually like outside of this issue. You, on the other hand, have no redeeming qualities whatsoever in your stay on these forums.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Got_Spin is a guy I actually like outside of this issue. You, on the other hand, have no redeeming qualities whatsoever in your stay on these forums.
:laugh:!

Spark

Global Moderator

:laugh:

kersnapples

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
8-)

And you wonder why Indian fans are the most annoying in the world.
Generalisations like this have absolutely no place on this forum, Evermind.

And to everyone else, please avoid the personal insults.

Xuhaib

International Coach

haha.