• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Would Chris Nash make the current NZ Test side?

Would Chris Nash make the current NZ Test side?

• Total voters

Howsie

International Captain
Both of them are opening batsmen - not very good ones tbf but they're definitely opening batsmen. I just noticed a couple of comments in this thread stating that they weren't.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Both of them are opening batsmen - not very good ones tbf but they're definitely opening batsmen. I just noticed a couple of comments in this thread stating that they weren't.
Oh! I thought the comment was aimed at me for comparing them, wrongly, to Nash.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh! I thought the comment was aimed at me for comparing them, wrongly, to Nash.
Whoops. Same here. Clarification is required. Yes, they have opened the batting, but I wouldn't select them as openers for NZ when they've not succeeded in doing so in FC cricket as yet.

Flem274*

123/5
Chris Nash looks to be in a horrific form slump atm as well. It's not just that he's gash at 20/20, because even the likes of Sinclair, Fulton etc who aren't very good 20/20 players can hit 20 (25) or whatever. Nash has no idea out there atm.

Anyway, have nothing more to add that hasn't already been said (and better than I ever could).

This is what happens when you rubbish Sam WELLS as a prank cricketer Marcuss.;)

What Chris Nash and Martin Guptill had to do with it I have no idea, but you brought them up.:p