• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The "All Hail Robelinda" Thread

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
For years I'd been hoping for some kind of archive of great performances of the last 20 years to become available on the internet. Robelinda was ****ing robbed when Time magazine didn't make him man of the year.

Flem274*

123/5
Robelinda, you're a champ.

I do have to accuse you of doctored footage though. I have just seen Richardson charge down the pitch to loft Giles over his head for four.

Does not compute.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Where can I get a comprehensive list of all cricket videos uploaded on youtube by robelinda?

...I'm sure I shall join the robelinda fan club after watching a few of those vidz...

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
i can't stop praising him. The kind of videos which i thought i would never watch, was right in front of my eyes. You simply rock man...:).

Slifer

International Captain
Dont care how this comes across but absolutely love u Robe. Esp that vid u have of the WI in oz in 1984 with the 4 prong runnin amok!!