• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 2 weeks away

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well with the start of the season only 2 weeks away the side had its first official training run on Sunday...

Things went well with 8 of the 13 man squad turning up in windy conditions...

The session went for about 2 1/2 hours with all guys having a very good hitout..

Things look good for the start of the season despite one of our batsman having to have a hernia removed in the next week and will miss the opening game, but with the bowling looking very strong and last seasons leading run-scorer looking very good in the nets again..

On a personal note i bowled very well which was a relief after having niggling injuries over the past 2 seasons, and whats better i pulled up well afterwards...

So only 1 weekend left before the season starts and i can't wait...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well as for regular Cricketweb people... There's myself and Andre, also bugs is said he will have a guest appearance in a few weeks... There is also my brother who is an occasional CW visitor...

Next season we hope to have a few more, probably about 6-7 if we can...