• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in South Africa

kingkallis

International Coach
I think Jaidev Unadkat will be handy there as SAF players has not seen much of him yet.

Ojha wont be of any help there.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I think Jaidev Unadkat will be handy there as SAF players has not seen much of him yet.

Ojha wont be of any help there.
I would rather have Mishy there than Ojha.. If the surfaces are sticky and overhead conditions rather damp, a leggie would get far more purchase than a SLA... Even though Ojha is that rare type of SLA who can actually flight and turn the ball..

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has Undakat even done anything? He'll just be like any other quick that India have played.

kingkallis

International Coach
The kid wont be able to show his abilities till we give him a chance.

He has done well @ domestic level though.

biased indian

International Coach
if we are to have any chance now .... dhoni needs to call correctly and our pace bowlers have to do the damage in the first two sessions ..

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
To put it bluntly, this is why Anderson is better than Zaheer. No point being good if you're not playing.

smash84

The Tiger King
To put it bluntly, this is why Anderson is better than Zaheer. No point being good if you're not playing.
Yeah. I mentioned a few weeks earlier that Zaheer seems to be taking lessons from Shoaib Akhtar on how to become unfit :).........seems so true now.

chicane

State Captain
Oh ****. -( Well, atleast the conditions will soften the loss a bit. Our batsmen are the bigger factor.