• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Team India Theme Song

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
This is it, I've said this before, and I'll say it again... West Indies, Australia - the past. This is India's century to shine, it's our time. This is just the start, watch out rest of the world, India will dominate like no other. I've said this before and I'll say it again, let our South Africa series and 2011 WC victory be a sign of things to come. I'm sick and tired of the pessimistic view Indian posters on this forum adopt time and time again. It's our time to shine, you better believe it, now show me that passion, zeal, and excitement. Mark my words. All that blood, sweat, tears put into cheering for our team the past decade, it's all come to this, this defining moment right here, where in each Indian fan's heart this song will echo time and again reminding every other team in the world the era they faced the mighty Indians.

Yea
Go hard, today
The past is the past you know
Can’t worry ´bout the past coz that was yes-sterday
It’s a new day bro
Ima put it on the line coz it’s our time
Our day, gotta do it now

And this is OUR song - Click Here

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I can't wait for India to lose against SA so these kind of **** threads don't come up.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I can't wait for India to lose against SA so these kind of **** threads don't come up.
lol.. what about the kind of **** threads that get thrown up when Australia win?

And if you got any perspective, you will realize Turb is just an optimistic Indian fan.. not the troll ones that are around from just about every country at CW at the moment. And his last comment on Australia was tongue-in-cheek.. Jeez, it is not so easy to see the humour when you are getting beaten black and blue, is it? Welcome to our world.. :)

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
lol.. what about the kind of **** threads that get thrown up when Australia win?

And if you got any perspective, you will realize Turb is just an optimistic Indian fan.. not the troll ones that are around from just about every country at CW at the moment. And his last comment on Australia was tongue-in-cheek.. Jeez, it is not so easy to see the humour when you are getting beaten black and blue, is it? Welcome to our world.. :)
I'm sorry this is just a rubbish thread

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
Taking Turb seriously is lamer than this thread.
lol.....so true....Turb is an optimist's optimist.....for him it's the dawn of a thousand year cricketing reich for India. We all know what happened last time that concept was dreamed of :p