• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aussie Domestic Players

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Just an enquiry to all you Aussies (and people with knowledge of the Australian domestic set-up):

Have you ever heard of:
Jonathan Weinstock
Ben Ramsay

Jonno was overseas player at Caistor Town CC here in England last season and Ben is this year. I'm just wondering if they are known of in Australia at all?

And Matt Sinclair was overseas player at Cleethorpes too. :D

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Neil Pickup said:
Just an enquiry to all you Aussies (and people with knowledge of the Australian domestic set-up):

Have you ever heard of:
Jonathan Weinstock
Ben Ramsay

Jonno was overseas player at Caistor Town CC here in England last season and Ben is this year. I'm just wondering if they are known of in Australia at all?

And Matt Sinclair was overseas player at Cleethorpes too. :D
Haha. OK, first of all, I have to explain that I only managed to dig up this thread because it was at the in the "Similar Thread" box in the Aussie Rugby Players Popping Pills thread.

But just thought I'd let Neil know that I do know Jonothan Weinstock. I played cricket with him here in Australia.