• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ACC Trophy Challenge 2010

Who Will win the ACC Cup Challenge 2010

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darthdrail

Cricket Spectator
The score update are available on Cricket Association of Thailand Page on Facebook. For all those who are interested. Cricinfo, icc site, cricket europe, ACC nobody is covering the tournament.
FYI, although no 'live' score updates, ACC does have full reports at the end of the match days for certain matches - yesterday's Thailand/Iran and Saudi Arabia/China were covered.

jashan83

U19 Captain
Am really happy these threads are popping up. Before it was me alone who use to start these threads & now I see some one starting it before I start. Am really happy that the intrest among NTP Nations is getting some attention. Gud job Jashan83, but leave the WCL threads to me as am going in a perticular format for them to monitor the interest. If u still interested in starting them urself, go ahead but pls follow my format. U can see my WCL threads to chk the format & poll. Thanks...
Let's not worry on format but rather focus on posting such tournaments

jashan83

U19 Captain
Even though Iran won their match against Thailand by 4 runs still they have forfeited their match due to fielding 2 ineligible players. So everything going according to the predictions made. :happy:

jashan83

U19 Captain
FYI, although no 'live' score updates, ACC does have full reports at the end of the match days for certain matches - yesterday's Thailand/Iran and Saudi Arabia/China were covered.
There are live updates. I din mean Live coverage. And ACC has got all 4 match reports, though the speed is not that good to update

jashan83

U19 Captain
Saudi Arabia 187/5 After 30 Overs V Brunei

Myanmar 50/7 after 25 Overs V Thailand. I bet they will be all out before 62 Runs

darthdrail

Cricket Spectator
There are live updates. I din mean Live coverage. And ACC has got all 4 match reports, though the speed is not that good to update
Yeah, this time results only appear in ACC AFTER the matches and not periodic updates. I believe this is due to the fact that Cricket Thailand's officially handling the online updates so the ACC is taking a back seat.

I'm sure you already know this - the best place for score updates (as the matches are in progress) is actually Cricket Thailand's facebook page (rather than Cricket Thailand's main site).

darthdrail

Cricket Spectator
Saudi Arabia 187/5 After 30 Overs V Brunei

Myanmar 50/7 after 25 Overs V Thailand. I bet they will be all out before 62 Runs
I like Saudi Arabia's tactical moves - so far both matches they've won the toss and chose to bat first. then rack up killer number of runs... giving their next opponent Maldives (who's the only team in the group who can pose a challenge (small one tho) to them) a whole lot to think about. :wacko:

jashan83

U19 Captain
Maldivies are 112 All Out V China:-O

Nice bowling by China. Now it will require a special effort from bowlers to make Maldivies win

darthdrail

Cricket Spectator
Maldivies are 112 All Out V China:-O

Nice bowling by China. Now it will require a special effort from bowlers to make Maldivies win
Yeah, a pleasant surprise by China - based on recent results, their bowling have not been too good.

Worse, their batting isnt good too. But who knows, Maldives may have a bad bowling day today (like their batting)... :-O

jashan83

U19 Captain
Iran vs Qatar, Qatar: 60/5, Over :12

China v Maldives, Maldives : 38/2,
Overs:10
Iran vs Qatar
Qatar: 156/6, Over :35

Iran keeping it tight though a nice recovery by Qatar. I hope Iran is playing all eligible players and won't have to forfeit the match like yesterday

jashan83

U19 Captain
Iran vs Qatar
Qatar: 156/6, Over :35

Iran keeping it tight though a nice recovery by Qatar. I hope Iran is playing all eligible players and won't have to forfeit the match like yesterday
ran vs Qatar
Qatar: 177/8, Over :37

I think Qatar have rescued themselves. Now they surely will bowl out Iran. Their real test will be just the finals

jashan83

U19 Captain
ran vs Qatar
Qatar: 177/8, Over :37

I think Qatar have rescued themselves. Now they surely will bowl out Iran. Their real test will be just the finals
189/9 Qatar V Iran.

I don see Qatar making 200. I hope it will be an interesting match

jashan83

U19 Captain
The whole of Middle East has now got Cricket Teams. This is due to the high population levels from Sub Continent.

The teams from Middle East Are

Afg:- Div 1 (Though they are over lapping between Middle East and South Asia)
UAE:- Div 2
Oman:- Div 3
Bahrain:- Div 5
Kuwait:-Div 7
Saudi Arabia:- Will soon be a part of ACC Elite
Qatar:- Will soon be a part of ACC Elite
Israel:- Are an Associate. Part of ECC Div 2
Turkey:- Part of ECC Div 5

Yemen:- No team presently. Played their last match in 1971 v Hyderabad.
Egypt:-Regularly played till World War 2. After Nasser Came the game died. Now efforts are on to make a team again
Jordan:-No Records
Syria:-Last played as Assyria in 1873
Lebanon:-No Records