• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2010

Ur support goes to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laksh_01

State Vice-Captain
ICC ODI Ranking:
09. Bangladesh
11. Zimbabwe

Fixtures:

Warm-Up:
Nov 29th: Bangladesh Cricket Board XI v Zimbabweans at Savar

ODI Series:
Dec 1st: 1st ODI - Bangladesh v Zimbabwe at Mirpur
Dec 3rd: 2nd ODI - Bangladesh v Zimbabwe at Mirpur
Dec 6th: 3rd ODI - Bangladesh v Zimbabwe at Mirpur (D/N)
Dec 10th: 4th ODI - Bangladesh v Zimbabwe at Chittagong
Dec 12th: 5th ODI - Bangladesh v Zimbabwe at Chittagong

Squads:
Bangladesh: Shakib Al Hasan (capt), Mashrafe Mortaza, Tamim Iqbal, Imrul Kayes, Junaid Siddique, Mohammad Ashraful, Raqibul Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Naeem Islam, Abdur Razzak, Suhrawadi Shuvo, Shafiul Islam, Rubel Hossain, Nazmul Hossain

Zimbabwe: Elton Chigumbura (capt), Tatenda Taibu (wk), Brendan Taylor, Hamilton Masakadza, Shingi Masakadza, Regis Chakabva, Chamu Chibhabha, Raymond Price, Ryan Butterworth, Craig Ervine, Prosper Utseya, Graeme Cremer, Keith Dabengwa, Chris Mpofu, Keegan Meth

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Heh, Meth got picked. Gun.

Butterworth is a prank-cricketer though. I don't care if he played well in the T20 domestic tournament.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Zimcricket was calling for him to get picked for ages, about time imo.
Meth or Butterworth?

Didn't mind Meth being held back until when he was because he left the country for a while; needed to prove himself. Butterworth should not be picked.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
As usual, if Shakib performs, BD will win comfy, otherwise, tis gonna be close.

Zimboks>Deshis in batting.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Must have failed badly if the selectors are dropping him after one series :huh:
Nah Zimbabwe's selectors are very reactionary. One bad series and you're gone unless you're one of the chosen few. The plus side is that you're only one series away from a recall.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I imagine it was pretty tricky getting him through customs.

(I'll stop now)
:laugh:

He's a useful cricketer. Possibly a bit bits-and-pieces by international standards but I'd definitely rather see him get a game than someone like Shingi or Dabengwa. And not just because of his name. :p

M0rphin3

International Debutant
:laugh:

He's a useful cricketer. Possibly a bit bits-and-pieces by international standards but i'd definitely rather see him get a game than someone like shingi or dabengwa. And not just because of his name. :p
:p

Last edited: