• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2010

Ur support goes to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Athlai

Not Terrible
Pretty commanding series win that.

Zimbabwe winning one close contest and Bangers then going on to pretty comfortably take 3 in a row.

Last edited:

MagaMan

Cricket Spectator
Umm don't think so. I think we won consecutive series before against Zimbabwe and Ireland :P

A good series victory for Bangladesh, I really hope we can get some other team(s) to play an international series here before the World Cup. Bangladesh won't be playing any other international matches from now till the World Cup.

Blaze 18

Banned
Umm don't think so. I think we won consecutive series before against Zimbabwe and Ireland :P

A good series victory for Bangladesh, I really hope we can get some other team(s) to play an international series here before the World Cup. Bangladesh won't be playing any other international matches from now till the World Cup.
I see, so it is the first time Bangladesh have won two in a row against test playing nations.

I agree with you - the series win should be a real confidence booster for Bangladesh ahead of the World Cup. And you needn't worry about lack of match practice, I am sure they will play a few warm-up games before the World Cup.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Is this the first time Bangladesh have won two ODI series in a row ?

Zimbabwe don't play Tests any more.

They won four in a row last year, three against Zimbabwe (away before touring WI, then home and away again) and that series in the WI.

The NZ series was the fist time they'd won a series against full-strength Test nation.