• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Laxmi Ratan Shukla- time for the blue uniform?

Cruxdude

International Debutant
I wouldn't want LR Shukla anywhere near the Indian team. We should not play a bits & pieces player just for the sake of playing an all-rounder. Think we should use this team for the WC

Sehwag
Tendulkar
Gambhir
Yuvraj
Kohli
Raina
Dhoni
Bhajji
Praveen Kumar
Zaheer
Nehra

Checkmate

School Boy/Girl Captain
I wouldn't want LR Shukla anywhere near the Indian team. We should not play a bits & pieces player just for the sake of playing an all-rounder. Think we should use this team for the WC

Sehwag
Tendulkar
Gambhir
Yuvraj
Kohli
Raina
Dhoni
Bhajji
Praveen Kumar
Zaheer
Nehra
The batting looks great but the bowling is far too weak. I mean if our best bowlers are going at 6-7 rpo to the likes of Franklin I can really see 350 being commonplace at the WC. Pathan's recent bowling performances (domestic and the recent ODI) more so than his batting has convinced me that we need him. Either Yuvraj or Kohli have to make way for him IMO.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
My Indian XI for the WC:

Virender Sehwag
Sachin Tendulkar
Gautam Gambhir
Virat Kohli
Suresh Raina
Mahendra Dhoni*+
Yusuf Pathan
Harbhajan Singh
Zaheer Khan